With the release of CCURE9000 V2.60 SP1, Software House released the Visitor Management Phase III which supports the following:
- QR code identification for visitors registering for a visit
- QR codes are now included in emails sent to visitors for visitor identification during visitor registration
The QR Credential Generator for CCURE9000 (QRCG) by Encode Labs is a Windows service that will auto generate credentials for visitors that receive a QR code by email. This allows visitors to use their QR code as a credential on designated locations. This means you can close down your site with Access Control while allowing access to pre-registered visitors through the use of their QR code. This creates a more secured and better controlled site perimeter.
The QRCG service solves the problem of providing a credential to your visitors before they are on site.
Features that make a difference
- Secure your site perimeter more efficiently by limiting public access
- Provide fast-lane registration or VIP reserved parking – accessible only to selected visitors
- Auto-generate credentials for your visitors based on QR codes they receive by email
- Credentials are only valid for a set period of time before and after the visit start and end time
- The service automatically adjusts for changes to existing visits
- Handles multiple planned visits seamlessly
The complete installation package including the documents are available from the Software Download page
To obtain a license for this integration, end customers contact your certified C•CURE9000 integrator. Certified integrators can obtain a license from Tyco Security Products.