Credential Expiration & Notification
WorkForce Notifier© for C•CURE 9000 combines two key functionalities:
1. End user notification of a pending Credential Expiration or newly assigned badges or PIN codes
At configurable intervals, send e-mail warnings to cardholders to inform them of a pending credential expiration.
2. Manage Multiple Expiration Dates
Set multiple expiration dates on a single personnel record. WorkForce Notifier will automatically change the expiration date on the credentials owned by the person. This allows you to better enforce compliance.
On top of that, it will also include an overview of the expiration dates in the warning notifications it sends out to the end user.
When Expiration Dates are imported from an external system, such as HRM systems like SAP, WorkDay or others, WorkForce Notifier will process these changes and enforce the new dates on the credentials.
This allows you to further automate the provisioning process and eliminate double manual processing, possibly resulting in further cost reduction.
The service contains the Encode Labs Multimedia e-mail engine:
- Customizable e-mail templates
- Support for both html and text-based e-mails
- In-line media rendering (ex. for logo’s)
- Add attachments (ex. Renewal procedures or other documents)
- Windows Server 2019 Standard & Enterprise (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2016 Standard & Enterprise (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 SP1 or later (64-bit)
- Windows 10 Professional & Enterprise (64-bit)