WorkForce Notifier for C•CURE 9000
Features that make a difference
Inform end-users before they are locked out, reduce time wasted
Manage multiple expiration dates directly from the C•CURE 9000 Personnel Editor
Enforce compliance for specific requirements such as EHS training or work permits
Automatically sets the credential expiration date
Enforce expiration dates imported from external HRM systems such as SAP or WorkDay (when imported through the C•CURE 9000 Import Engine)
Customize e-mail templates
Credential Expiration & Notification
WorkForce Notifier© for C•CURE 9000 combines two key functionalities:
1. End user notification of a pending Credential Expiration
At configurable intervals, send e-mail warnings to cardholders to inform them of a pending credential expiration.
2. Manage Multiple Expiration Dates
Set multiple expiration dates on a single personnel record. WorkForce Notifier will automatically change the expiration date on the credentials owned by the person. This allows you to better enforce compliance.
On top of that, it will also include an overview of the expiration dates in the warning notifications it sends out to the end user.
External Data Sources
When Expiration Dates are imported from an external system, such as HRM systems like SAP, WorkDay or others, WorkForce Notifier will process these changes and enforce the new dates on the credentials.
This allows you to further automate the provisioning process and eliminate double manual processing, possibly resulting in further cost reduction.
The service contains the Encode Labs Multimedia e-mail engine:
- Customizable e-mail templates
- Support for both html and text-based e-mails
- In-line media rendering (ex. for logo’s)
- Add attachments (ex. Renewal procedures or other documents)
- Windows Server 2019 Standard & Enterprise (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2016 Standard & Enterprise (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 SP1 or later (64-bit)
- Windows 10 Professional & Enterprise (64-bit)
Upon custom request, the services mentioned below can be offered additionally. For a quote on any of these services, please contact your systems integrator or supplier.
- Notification Services We can extend the service to support other notification services such as Text messages (SMS).
- E-mail templates Custom e-mail templates can be created for you that include your company logo and respect any required corporate guidelines for communications.
Purchasing a license
For pricing, contact your integrator. Integrators, contact Tyco Safety Products for obtaining a license.
You can download the datasheet here: WorkForce Notifier for CCURE9000 DS EN.
All documentation is included in the Software Installation Package.