CC9K Log Analysis is an analysis tool for managing large CCURE9000 sites. We started implementing this application purely as a log analyzer, but later on we added database consistency checks and compliance verification of certain programming to respect global standards across different sites. Especially if your system is programmed by different integrators.
From experience in using the application, we found that even the most skilled programmers make programming mistakes.
The application has been used on all CCURE9000 systems starting at V1.93 and is updated to remain compatible with the latest CCURE9000 releases. The biggest system has close to 4.000 readers and generates more than 300.000+ log items per day. It is impossible to efficiently manage this kind of system manually with standard system verification procedures. So automated system analysis is required to identify issues fast.
What makes the CC9K – Log Analysis application unique, is that it does not just perform queries on a database to give you some “static statistics”. Instead it performs a series of smart algorithms on the system log in order to detect issues with the system that can be complex in nature.
- generate door usage and alarm statistics
- perform log analysis to identify system issues such as components starting to malfunction, doors that are being held open too long or that are being forced too many times, doors being “unused” all the time (ex. because the door contact is malfunctioning), …
- verify all component names and descriptions comply with the customers’ naming convention
- display a complete searchable/filterable hardware tree of the installation for fast hardware localization
- create commissioning reports for selected doors, making sure all signals are received OK. All signals are located by the analysis engine, and an XLS report is generated that holds all test details per door and per controller. It also includes the naming report. This generated file show the complete functionality of the system.
- Integrators can use this to automatically generate commissioning reports for their customers
- Customers with very large sites can use it to verify their installations are commissioned and tested globally according to protocol
- Within a log analysis report, the analysis engine will look at all door parameters and generate a maintenance list for the field engineers to verify. It even states probable issue causes depending on the analyzed data
Generate Door Usage and Alarm Statistics
Monthly stats for a door (organized per day)
Daily stats for a door (Organized per hour)
Searchable Hardware Tree
Input Alarm Overview
Component Name Verification
Door Commissioning Report Overview
Door Commissioning Report Detail
Create Buiding Maintenance Plan
And even more…